Friday, February 15, 2008

unexpected. totally

Im losing my voice. Dance, thanks alot. You guys are getting out of control.

I shall change my blogskin! All because hp said that he is getting bored of my template. Not only him, im getting bored too. Just plain lazy to change. Some people are infecting me with laziness. Yeah, i wonder who.

I've got loads of homework, and i realised something today. I've got this thing with teachers. I can seriously joke with them. But hey, im not por-ing them, although i got this feeling that i'll do a better job than you-know-who. Hell no! Por-ing teachers are not my cup of tea.

Ohk, im not thinking straight right now. My mind is in a whirl. Things go so wrong. Things appeared to be fine on the surface, but they aint. I know it, you guys know it. Upon hearing the stuff they said, im shocked, totally. In this situation, acting nonchalent is the best solution. I dint know that the impact a person will have on someone. Things are unexpected. Im taken aback. And yes, my mouth is zip. This thing shall hide at the deepest corner in my heart. You have my promise. (:

Daesiree Tan huiming, the bi bi bi bi bi, was complaining to me about her loss of her tees. I shall be a great soul, and hear her complains. I feel like samaritan. Woohoo. Good.

No comments: